Shipping a wedding dress.
Before shipping your wedding dress there are a few useful things you should know:
1. Make sure the dress is insured for the selling price.
2. We recommend to use a shipping method that requires a signature on release, and one that you can easily track.
3. It is very important to package your dress properly. Doing so will make sure the dress will not get damaged during the shipping process.
HOW DO I MAKE SURE THE PACKAGE IS PACKED CORRECTLY?
1. Get a box that is just big enough for the dress to fit in, because a bigger box means more shipping costs. Make sure it is a sturdy cardboard box, usually they have these type of boxes at your local post office.
2. Cover the dress with plastic, and fold it as required.
3. Seal the box with strong mailing tape that is a minimum width of two inches.
4. Last but not least, the shipping label has to be on top of the box. It is recommended to put a replica label inside the box.
Because we have an office in the USA and Europe we are able to help you with your international shipment. If so, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the icoon for more shipping information and prices.
We have been working on the website www.BudgetBridalWorld.com for many months and from many different locations.Read more